Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Camelot Films website, maintained for your personal entertainment, information and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may not download material displayed on this site, or, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the site for personal, public or commercial purposes, incl. text, image, audio and video files, without Camelot Films’ written permission.
Your access to and, use of this site, is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Camelot Films website, you accept, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Camelot Films.
2. While Camelot Films includes as accurate and up-to-date information as possible on this site, we assume no liability and/or responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors in the content of this site.
3. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Neither Camelot Films nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect and/or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or, use of, this site. Without limiting the aforementioned, everything on this site is provided to you “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Camelot Films assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site, or, you’re downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site.
4. While we are always happy to hear from you and, despite being one of few independent production companies to have a publicly advertised Acquisitions Department, it is solely at Camelot Films’ discretion whether to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. Any material, be it via communication or transmission, submitted via this site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Consequently, such documents will be deemed fit for any purpose, including [but not limited] to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and/or posting. Furthermore, Camelot Films is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication(s)/transmission(s) submitted via this site for any purpose whatsoever, including [but not limited to development, manufacturing and marketing of said information or of products using said information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Camelot Films site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Camelot Films. The use of these images is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or, specific permission provided elsewhere on this site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The logos displayed on this site are registered trademarks of Camelot Films Ltd. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any logo or trademark displayed on this site without the written
permission of Camelot Films. Your misuse of the logos and trademarks displayed on this site, or, any other content on this site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Camelot Films will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Camelot Films reviews all of the sites linked to our site, however, is not responsible for the content of any of said sites or any other sites linked to the Camelot Films website. Linking to any other off-site pages/other sites is solely at your own risk.
8. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of this site by Camelot Films. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of Camelot Films’ internet servers, such as the type of browser being used, its operating system and your domain name.
9. We have a strict no refund policy on any cancellations for our services made within 5 working days of the event date. This includes deposits, part or full payments.
10. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Camelot Films and its respective officers, directors, owners, information providers [collectively, the ‘indemnified parties’] harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses [including attorneys’ fees] incurred by any indemnified party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Camelot Films reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Camelot Films’ defence of such claim.
11. Camelot Films may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and as such, you are bound by any such revisions.
12. This site, and these Terms and Conditions and non-contractual matters arising in connection herewith, will be governed by English law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation thereto. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Registered Office: 185 Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, London, NW3 4QH
Camelot Films Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number: 08658284.